Monday, April 18, 2016

It's totally awesome!!!!


My hands were blue, like a smurf!  I had been dying icing blue for a cake at the bakery.  It seems like every time I pick up a bottle of dye, I end up getting other colors on me as well.  When I leave the bakery to go get my nails done, I always have to explain why my hands are colored to the nail techs.  But not anymore!

I was introduced to LA's Totally Awesome by a friend a few years ago.  I buy it at my local dollar store, the Dollar Tree.  It comes in a squirt bottle but also comes in refill bottles as well.  Just a buck!  I keep a bottle hidden away at the bakery and also keep one under the sink in my kitchen at home.  When it's time to dye icing, I don't bother wearing gloves.  I hate wearing gloves.  They make my hands hot!  Instead, I go ahead and let my hands get all dyed up, knowing that I can erase away the color in seconds.  SECONDS!

Here's my blue hands before....
And with just a few squirts of Totally Awesome....rubbing my hands together vigorously...followed by some hot, soapy water.... 
Ta da!!! Clean hands!  No more dye!  I will say, this stuff can feel like washing your hands in gasoline.  You'll feel dry afterwards, and I always apply some moisturizer to my hands generously aferwards.  But it's nice to know I can get the dye off so easily!  I've even gotten Sharpie marker off of my hands with this wonderful product.

It's LA's Totally Awesome.... it's a buck... and it truly is awesome stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment